Adventurer! This Bundle of Fate 4 is our all-new fourth collection of tabletop roleplaying games that use the popular Fate rules system. Like the three previous installments (in September 2013, November 2014, and November 2015), this wide-ranging offer — with games of classic and modern fantasy, space opera, alternate history, and monster-bashing — is a low-priced, high-quality way to meet your Fate.
For just US$8.95 you get all nine titles in our Starter Collection (retail value $45.50) as DRM-free .PDF ebooks:
- Bulldogs! Fate Core edition (Galileo Games, retail price $10): The newest version of the rustbucket space opera about troublemaking across the galaxy. Includes the supplement Red Star (retail $5) and the Bulldogs-inspired Fiasco playset No References Required.
- The Small Folk (retail $12): Phil Masters (the Discworld RPG) writes about the magical beings who live in the walls of your house.
- Leaves of Chiaroscuro (Bennett-Burks Design, retail $10): Megan Bennett-Burks’ fantastic alternate Renaissance of wonder and Machiavellian intrigue.
- Two Fate Accelerated RPGs from Berin Kinsman at Dancing Lights Press: Starship Tyche (retail $8.50), for boldly going into the final frontier; and Santa Claus Conquers the Martians (Pay What You Want), because — well, we don’t have a good reason, but hey: Santa Claus!
- Oh, and like the three previous Bundles of Fate, this one includes the Fate Core and Fate Acceleratedrulebooks from Evil Hat Productions.
And if you pay more than the threshold price of $18.95, you’ll level up and also get our entire Bonus Collection with six more titles worth an additional $56:
- Kaiju Incorporated: The RPG (Evil Hat Productions, retail $10): You’ve got a monster job to do in Rob Wieland’s mayhem-filled game of giant creatures and equally destructive HR policies.
- The Fate Adversary Toolkit (Evil Hat, retail $8): The indispensable guide to villains and obstacles for any Fate game.
- Heart of the Fury (Galileo Games, retail $10): A galaxy-size Bulldogs! campaign by Gareth Ryder-Hanrahan (Darkening of Mirkwood, Eyes of the Stone Thief).
- Elysium Flare (VSCA, retail $13): Another take on Fate-based space opera by Brad Murray, co-designer of Diaspora.
- Shadowcraft: The Glamour War (Reroll Productions, retail $10): Magical superspy espionage in the lands of Faerie. Includes the Shadowcraft Mission Folio (retail $5) that generates unique new missions.
Learn more about our offers at our official blog, Beyond the Bundle.
The Good Fight
Ten percent of your payment (after payment gateway fees) will be donated to this offer’s designated charity, the Electronic Frontier Foundation.