Design dynamic settings that support telling great stories!
Setting Design helps you to assembling the critical details that you will need in order to tell a story. More than mere worldbuilding, this book shows you how to save prep time by focusing on just the elements you’ll need and use. With clear step-by-step instructions, you can:
- Create a clear premise for your setting
- Establish the genre, place, and time
- Determine a theme to runs through your stories
- Develop unique and useful locations
- Populate the setting with people and organizations
- Develop a setting bible
Setting Design is system-agnostic and can be used with any game system, setting, or work of fiction.
Click on Full-size Preview to read the first few pages for free!
About Black Box Editions
Black Box Editions embrace a minimalist aesthetic in design and presentation. We believe the spotlight belongs on the creativity of the players as they converse and collaborate on their stories. Roleplaying is an activity, not a book. Our titles are merely tools.