Hippogryph is a d20-based, story-driven tabletop fantasy roleplaying system. It is the collision of the D20 System and Fate RPG, but like the legendary creature it is more than the sum of its parts. This isn’t off-brand D&D with Fate aspects stapled on, nor is it a collection of feats, spells, and class abilities translated into Fate terms. Hippogryph is a unique system that blends established legacy fundamentals with flexible, DIY story game ideals.
Download Hippogryph System Titles
You will be able to find the Hippogryph System books at DriveThruRPG and our Shop.
- Hippogryph Codex, coming soon
Read More About the Hippogryph System
- An Introduction to the Hippogryph System
- Why Not Just Say “Aspect”?
- Designing Flexible Backgrounds
- Hippogryph System and the Black Box Movement – soon!
- Browse all articles about the Hippogryph System
About Dancing Lights Press
Dancing Lights Press is a lo-fi publisher of tabletop roleplaying systems and system-agnostic creative aids, including the best selling Building series, the DoubleZero action thriller system, and Hippogryph, a fantasy story game system with traditional roots. Our products embrace a minimalist aesthetic in design and presentation because roleplaying is an activity, not a collection of expensive rulebooks.
- We currently have over 150 bestselling titles at DriveThruRPG!
- Major product lines are available as bundles for 20% off!
- Our most popular titles are system agnostic and work with any system or setting!