DoubleZero is a percentile based, skill-driven tabletop roleplaying system. It is designed to emulate the action thriller genre, things like the Die Hard movies, Jack Ryan books and films, and the grittier entries in the James Bond franchise. It can be used for any sort of “realistic” modern setting that doesn’t lean into magic, the supernatural, or superpowers.
DoubleZero System Titles
- DoubleZero Core Book
- MOLOCH, A Setting for DoubleZero
- Spectres of Mars, A Setting for DoubleZero
- Hardboiled Follies, A Setting for DoubleZero
Read More About the DoubleZero System
- How It Works
- What It Is, and What It Isn’t
- Why DoubleZero is Skill-Focused
- More of a Remix Than a Clone
- Glossary and Terminology
- Eradicating the Donor System
- Action Thriller Emulation
- Easy Mode Now Available
- DoubleZero System Reference Document
- DoubleZero System and the Black Box Movement
- Browse all articles about the DoubleZero System
About Dancing Lights Press
Dancing Lights Press is a lo-fi publisher of tabletop roleplaying systems and system-agnostic creative aids, including the best selling Building series, the DoubleZero action thriller system, and Hippogryph, a fantasy story game system with traditional roots. Our products embrace a minimalist aesthetic in design and presentation because roleplaying is an activity, not a collection of expensive rulebooks.
- We currently have over 150 bestselling titles at DriveThruRPG!
- Major product lines are available as bundles for 20% off!
- Our most popular titles are system agnostic and work with any system or setting!