10 More Adventure Outlines! This second volume in the Adventure Generator is a reusable toolkit for any tabletop fantasy roleplaying system or setting. With only a few die rolls you’ll have an outline for an exciting story with clear objectives and a distinct beginning, middle, and end. From there you can customize it to fit your world, your player characters, and your style of play. No generic, single-sentence plot hooks or vague adventure seeds! The Adventure Generator will provide you with enough substance to get you started on creating a unique and challenging roleplaying experience.
The process of generating an adventure is simple:
- Roll once on the Random Adventure Table. This will lead you to a high-level story outline that you can build upon. There are 10 five-encounter outlines included.
- Roll once on the Random Environment Table. The result is the primary environment for the adventure. There are 13 types of environments listed.
- Roll once on the Random Adversary Table. This is the main opponent or predominant creature type throughout the adventure. There are 15 creature types listed.
- Roll once on the Random Theme Table (Optional). Give your adventure an overarching theme. There are 10 common themes listed.
About the Building Series
The Building Series is a line of bestselling creative aids for tabletop roleplayers. Each volume focuses on one aspect of roleplaying, like character development, worldbuilding, or adventure design. The books are system-agnostic, meaning they were not written for one specific set of mechanics, genre, or setting. The examples provided are high-level and generic, allowing you to adapt and apply them to the roleplaying system of your choice. Info Page ¦ DriveThruRPG ¦ Our Shop
About Dancing Lights Press
Dancing Lights Press is a lo-fi publisher of tabletop roleplaying systems and system-agnostic creative aids, including the best selling Building series, the DoubleZero action thriller system, and Hippogryph, a fantasy story game system with traditional roots. Our products embrace a minimalist aesthetic in design and presentation because roleplaying is an activity, not a collection of expensive rulebooks.
- We currently have over 150 bestselling titles at DriveThruRPG!
- Major product lines are available as bundles for 20% off!
- Our most popular titles are system agnostic and work with any system or setting!