Dancing Lights Press (DXP) is a tabletop roleplaying company with a lo-fi approach. Utility of content takes precedence over ostentatious production value. Graphic elements should enhance the message of the text, not act as page filler and eye candy. Physical books need to be compact, portable, and sturdy. This minimalist aesthetic results in powerful toolkits that are both useful and affordable. After all, tabletop roleplaying isn’t the book. It’s the creativity and collaboration that takes place around the tabletop. Our mission is to give you as much as you need, then get out of your way.
You don’t need to be a patron to access free content!
While we do hope you’ll become a patron, you can access the basic content for FREE! Click the “Follow” button below the tier options, or follow us on social media to find out when new posts and podcasts are available!
Everyone will have access to the following content:
Whether you’re a patron or not, you can read and listen!
- A FREE monthly newsletter with information on new releases, works in progress, and sales! This will be available on the first Thursday of each month!
- A FREE monthly podcast version of the monthly newsletter! This will be available on the first Thursday of each month!
- System Reference Documents for DoubleZero and Hippogryph as they become available!
- Errata for all currently published titles, as it becomes available.
All-Access Patrons will also have access to:
- Access to the community discussion group, the only official DXP forum anywhere!
- A monthly Q&A for all-access patrons, in both written and podcast form! This will be available on the first Sunday of every month!
- Free journaling games based on DoubleZero and Hippogryph settings as they are released.
- Plus everything listed above!