Hippogryph is a d20-based, story-driven tabletop fantasy roleplaying system. It is the collision of the D20 System and Fate RPG, but like the legendary creature it is more than the sum of its parts. This isn’t off-brand D&D with Fate aspects stapled on, nor is it a collection of feats, spells, and class abilities translated into Fate terms. This is a unique system that blends established legacy fundamentals with flexible, DIY story game ideals. The Hippogryph System: Story Meets Tradition.
The Hippogryph System: Story Meets Tradition
- Hippogryph Codex: A complete core book inspired by D20 and Fate, a melding of story gaming and traditional tabletop roleplaying.
- Hippogryph System Reference Document: The fundamental building blocks of Hippogryph available for you to remix under the Open Game License.
About Dancing Lights Press
Dancing Lights Press is a lo-fi publisher of tabletop roleplaying systems and system-agnostic creative aids, including the best selling Building Series of creative aids, the DoubleZero System for modern settings, and the Hippogryph System, a story game with traditional tabletop roleplaying roots. Our products embrace a minimalist aesthetic in design and presentation because roleplaying is an activity, not a collection of expensive rulebooks.
- We currently have over 150 bestselling titles at DriveThruRPG!
- Major product lines are available as bundles for 20% off!
- Our most popular titles are system agnostic and work with any system or setting!