Hippogryph is a d20-based, story-driven tabletop fantasy roleplaying system. It is the collision of the D20 System and Fate RPG, but like the legendary creature it is more than the sum of its parts. This isn’t off-brand D&D with Fate aspects stapled on, nor is it a collection of feats, spells, and class abilities translated into Fate terms. This is a unique system that blends established legacy fundamentals with flexible, DIY story game ideals. The Hippogryph System: Story Meets Tradition.
- Hippogryph System titles at DriveThruRPG
- List of Hippogryph System Titles
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Hippogryph Codex: A complete core book inspired by D20 and Fate, a melding of story gaming and traditional tabletop roleplaying.
- Hippogryph System Reference Document: The fundamental building blocks of Hippogryph available for you to remix under the Open Game License.
Coming soon. For now, check out our general FAQ page.