Hello, Light Brigade!
Here’s the current table of contents for Adventure Generator 2. This will give you an idea about what’s included in the book, and the topics that will be covered.
How to Use This Book
- Random Adventure Table
- Random Environment Table
- Random Adversary Table
- Random Theme Table (Optional)
- 1-2 The Gods Give You a Break
- 3-4 Leave Them Alone
- 5-6 The Choice of Goodness
- 7-8 Her Dark Eyes
- 9-10 If All Else Perished
- 11-12 Small Acts of Kindness
- 13-14 Time Was Fast Approaching
- 15-16 A Hoard of Abstractions
- 17-18 As I Have Been Made
- 19-20 A Lasting Satisfaction
- 1 Coasts
- 2-4 Caverns
- 5 Deserts
- 6-7 Forests
- 9 Hills
- 9 Mountains
- 10 Plains
- 11-12 Ruins
- 13-14 Rural Village
- 15 Swamps
- 16-18 Urban Areas
- 19 Water
- 20 Underwater
- 1. Aberration
- 2. Animal
- 3. Construct
- 4. Dragon 84
- 5. Elemental
- 6. Fey
- 7. Giant
- 8-13. Humanoid
- 14. Magical Beast
- 15. Monstrous Humanoid
- 16. Ooze
- 17. Outsider
- 18. Plant
- 19. Undead
- 20. Vermin
- 1-2 The Circle of Life
- 3-4 Crime Does Not Pay
- 5-6 Family is the Most Important Thing
- 7-8 Friendship Requires Sacrifice
- 9-10 Human Experience is Universal
- 11-12 Humanity versus Nature
- 13-14 Humanity versus Society
- 15-16 Love Conquers All
- 17-18 Sacrifice Brings Reward
- 19-20 The Universe Seeks Balance
I know many of you still have questions, so please feel free to reach out to me via the website. It’s listed on the credits page of every book we publish.
Dancing Lights Press
A minimalist 96-page toolkit for creating memorable stories usable with any tabletop roleplaying system or setting.
Adventure Generator 2 is a reusable toolkit for any tabletop fantasy roleplaying system or setting. With only a few die rolls you’ll have an outline for an exciting story with clear objectives and a distinct beginning, middle, and end. From there you can customize it to fit your world, your player characters, and your style of play.
No generic, single-sentence plot hooks or vague adventure seeds! The Adventure Generator will provide you with enough substance to get you started on creating a unique and challenging roleplaying experience.
The process of generating an adventure is simple:
- Roll once on the Random Adventure Table. This will lead you to a high-level story outline that you can build upon. There are 10 five-encounter outlines included.
- Roll once on the Random Environment Table. The result is the primary environment for the adventure. There are 13 types of environments listed.
- Roll once on the Random Adversary Table. This is the main opponent or predominant creature type throughout the adventure. There are 15 creature types listed.
- Roll once on the Random Theme Table (Optional). Give your adventure an overarching theme. There are 10 common themes listed.
Adventure Generator 2
Electrum Best Seller
Publisher: Dancing Lights Press
Rule System: Any system / system agnostic
Price: $5 Digital; $10 Print
Publication Date: 1 October 2020
Format: 96 pages. 6X9 (digest-sized). PDF, ePub, Kindle, softcover (print-on-demand).
#buildingseries #adventuregenerator #ttrpg
Copyright 2020-2021 Berin Kinsman. All rights reserved.