- Adventure Generator $4.99
- Adventure Generator 2 $4.99
- Building Adventures $4.99
- Cantrip Fantasy Roleplaying System $4.99
- Building Worlds [Second Edition] $4.99
- DoubleZero Core Book $4.99
- Bullet Journaling for Gamemasters, Revised $4.99
- Building Characters [Second Edition] $4.99
- Names and Their Meaning $4.99
- Phrases and Names $4.99
Adventure Generator 2 – Now Available!
10 More Adventure Outlines! This second volume Adventure Generator is a reusable toolkit for any tabletop fantasy roleplaying system or setting. With only a few die rolls you’ll have an outline for an exciting story with clear objectives and a distinct beginning, middle, and end. From there you can customize it to fit your world, your player characters, and your style of play. No generic, single-sentence plot hooks or vague adventure seeds! The Adventure Generator will provide you with enough substance to get you started on creating a unique and challenging roleplaying experience.
Adventure Generator 1 – Silver Best Seller!
The process of generating an adventure is simple:
- Roll once on the Random Adventure Table. This will lead you to a high-level story outline that you can build upon. There are 10 five-encounter outlines included.
- Roll once on the Random Environment Table. The result is the primary environment for the adventure. There are 13 types of environments listed.
- Roll once on the Random Adversary Table. This is the main opponent or predominant creature type throughout the adventure. There are 15 creature types listed.
- Roll once on the Random Theme Table (Optional). Give your adventure an overarching theme. There are 10 common themes listed.
Building Series Toolkit Bundle – 20% Off!
All of the titles in the best-selling Building series in one convenient bundle! Includes Building Characters, Building Worlds, Building Adventures, both volumes of the Adventure Generator, and more!
A Quick Print-On-Demand Update
I want to take a moment to talk about upcoming print-on-demand titles. Things are in process, but because of the duel situations with the pandemic and USPS, things are moving painfully slowly. After uploading files to the printer, it’s been taking 2 to 3 weeks to review and approve new titles. Then it takes up to a month before the proofs are printed and shipped. Allow another month for proofs to be delivered. If any corrections need to be made, the process starts all over again.
To try and speed things up, I’m having proofs sent to a friend and fellow publisher in the US. That cuts a few weeks off of delivery, as getting anything to the EU in general and Finland in particular adds a lot more time. He snaps pictures of anything odd and emails them to me. That’s the workaround. There are titles that I’d like to be available in time for Christmas, but even if the go live on the site I have no idea how long it will take for your order to be printed, shipped, and delivered.
4 October 2020 Update
Dancing Lights Press is a lo-fi publisher of tabletop roleplaying systems and system-agnostic creative aids, including the best selling Building series, the DoubleZero action thriller system, and Hippogryph, a fantasy story game system with traditional roots. Our products embrace a minimalist aesthetic in design and presentation because roleplaying is an activity, not a collection of expensive rulebooks.
- We currently have over 150 bestselling titles at DriveThruRPG!
- Major product lines are available as bundles for 20% off!
- Our most popular titles are system agnostic and work with any system or setting!
This Week’s Hottest Titles: 4 October 2020